Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spring, Summer...Winter?

Yes, that's correct. Planet Earth has boycotted Autumn. Now, you're forecast goes directly from the sunny, breezy days of summer to the biting, windy days of winter. Break out your hats, coats and scarves folks! Winter is here!
We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I wonder if other countries have this problem, or if it's only the US of A that has a messed up weather pattern...
So, Fall Break has come and gone, marking the middle of the semester! Only 7 more weeks to go! Midterms have been conquered (or have been victorious...depending on the amount of studying one has done), Halloween is THAT much nearer, which means...Thanksgiving is closer!!!! AND Christmas! All right, I'm getting ahead of myself.
I drove back to Kansas City for my break, and to the sounds of dogs barking, sisters squealing, guinea pigs squeaking, and many feet pounding on the floor, I was welcomed back home :) (there was also one black cat staring holes in the back of my head...) It was nice to get home for a while. Volleyball games, movies with my sisters, church on Sunday, and a visit to the Converse Factory Outlet occupied my relaxing holiday. The drive back...not so fun. Around Brooklyn, Iowa, my ipod died, so I was left to channel flipping, trying to find a decent radio station. Fortunately, I found one, so I wasn't completely forlorn during the last hour of my drive. Have you ever gone for an hour on complete silence after four hours of non-stop music? It's depressing!!
However, the prospect of a mere 3 days until the NEXT weekend was heartening, and LOOK! We're almost done with the week already :)

The KC Star Printing Building



My sisters and I :)



:)



Our house



JoAnne, my kitteh :)



Sissy, one of our dogs



Jackie Marie, our other dog

No comments:

Post a Comment