Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Remember, remember...It's now NOVEMBER!!




Yeah! It's NOVEMBER!!! The semester's over half way over, winter, snow, and Christmas are almost here, but closer in time...THANKSGIVING BREAK!! w00t!!

So Halloween was two days ago...a-MAZ-ing. I LOVE Halloween! Probably the theater geek in me, but I LOVE costumes...and candy :D haha
So this year, I ended up with three Halloween costumes. Yes, THREE. No, I didn't go through too many wardrobe changes, I just had a LOT going on this week. First, I was Jackie O., for the History Club's Annual Masquerade Dance.

Heidi and Me
20's Flapper & Jackie O

Meg and Me
Meg was a Librarian

I was the DJ...yay!

Amber, Brianna, Megan, Heidi, & Rachel
Kitty, Ballerina, Schoolgirl, 20s flapper, & Gypsy

They wanted to learn the Thriller dance...

My second costume,  the Grudge girl, was for the Annual Voorhees Hall Haunted Hallways Contest. You know, the girl that pulls herself across the floor by her arms, has bad hair, and makes a sound like a bunch of marbles in a blender.
Haunted Hallways was a whole lot of fun. We were able to decorate in less than 2 hours this year! Last year, my hall spent about 4 hours getting ready for the competition. We didn't have a noticeable theme, just a lot of creepy zombies and ghouls running around screaming, and a whole lot of fake blood. It was scary nonetheless!
The next morning, my throat was sore, and my entire upper body was sore too. It's what I get for screaming and dragging myself along the bathroom floor for two hours straight...ouch. On the bright side, the hall had a whole lot of fun!


Jolly, haunting the bathroom


Daniell



Aly zombified


me, zombified


Grudge! haha




The girls "decorated" the bathroom mirror with
"Beware" and "Don't let me catch you!"



The haunters!
Michala, Aly, Jolly, Joan, me, & Daniell

The Friday before Halloween, I went to a friend's aunt & uncle's Halloween party. Oh it made me miss little kids! (Remember, when you're at school, it's very rare that you can interact with kids, so the few times you do, it's so much fun!!!)


Isaiah in his costume...Carmen with Caroline



Lydia and Tori

After the Halloween party, it was...
THE EVE6 CONCERT!!!! YEAAH!!!


I found a Batman!! haha. Yay Justin!! ...Shayla, Kathrine, & Debra at the concert





 



Yay Converse :) Everytime I see someone wearing Converse, I have to take a picture. :)




Halloween was actually pretty quiet, and I didn't want to risk loosing my camera (the horror!!!) so here is a pic of all of us!

The Girls:
Molly (SIMS character), Debra (schoolgirl), Carmen (Supergirl), Kathrine (schoolgirl), Susan (bumblebee), Shayla (schoolgirl), & me (Batgirl)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! HAPPY AUTUMN!!





No comments:

Post a Comment