Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me Again

Hey. It's me again.
To Write Love on Her Arms is an amazing organization committed to raising awareness about and preventing teen suicide, addiction, and depression. Within the past 4 years, they've done an amazing job. Recently, they began a 24/7 suicide counseling hotline, where teens can talk to other teens and volunteers about their thoughts of suicide, depression, addictions, etc.

I've recently joined their Street Team, which means it's my job to promote the organization, and I figured, why not use by blog as an outlet? I don't know how many people even see the blog, but at least I can try :)

So here's the newest post:

TWLOHA has come out with a new shirt, "Wild Things." take a look!

you can get it at 
http://www.zambooie.com/twloha/

No comments:

Post a Comment