Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Picture is worth...well, a lot



All right! I promised pics as soon as they'd let me upload, so here they are!!

The American Century: A Joke in One Act takes place in 1945.
Director: Melissa TouVelle
Stage Manager: Ashley Garst
Stranger: Tyler Heisel
Man: Joe Sorensen
Woman: Emily Crouch

Tom's (The Man) homecoming after 4 years of being away at war.

Tom and Margaret trying to figure out what to do with the Stranger that showed up in the kitchen


What can I say? My character's curious...but the stranger claims he's our son come back from the future.

Trying to figure out if men really DID land on the moon


Making the stranger, Tommy, eat his crust...haha I got to be a mom. lol
Now for some Thanksgiving pics :)



The Plaza Lights testing!! Usually, the Plaza Lighting Ceremony takes place after Thanksgiving, with like, a bajillion people, but we found out that the technicians turn on the lights at 2 am the tuesday before Thanksgiving!!!
...so there I was with my family...in 20 degree weather...at 2 am waiting for lights to come on...yes I know, genius. lol

my mom, sisters, the Brauninger family, and Aaron.

my cousin, Eliana...a terror to technology...that's my phone she's eating.


we celebrate Grandma's birthday at Thanksgiving too :)
visiting my cousin Adrian and his family the day after Thanksgiving.
 Ailia :)
 the new baby, Acacia! :)

The KU/MU Border Wars game at Arrowhead Stadium
 our seats were on the 50 yard line, 21st row :)


dad, Uncle John, and Steve

 Alexander is my hero :) He scored the first 2 touchdowns by outrunning the ENTIRE field. I mean, he was yards ahead of EVERYONE!!

FINAL SCORE: Mizzou 41 KU 39!!
Mizzou scored a fieldgoal in the last 5 seconds of the game!!!

 Dad and Phoebe

 Sissy dog :) always faithful

 gaaaahh sissy!!!!

 oh dad. haha

 me and my best friend, Brianna before I head back to school

So that was Thanksgiving break in a nutshell! :)

BACK TO STUDYING!!!!!

ONWARD!!!


 


...
help me




No comments:

Post a Comment