Monday, December 21, 2009

Home, sweet, Snowless, Home

Well I don't know how I feel about the "snowless" part, but it IS good to be home!

I'm currently watching "The Sing Off"  finale, which is AMAZING by the way! The Sing Off is NBC network's a cappella singing competition. . . AWESOME!!!! Finally, America can see what REAL singers sound like :) w00t!!

So, even though Kanas City is snowless...it's still Christmas, which summons numerous practices and rehearsals at church for the Cantata! This year, my sister was Mary, and my parents were Simeon and Sarah, the Innkeeper and the Innkeeper's wife of the inn and stable Mary and Joseph stayed at the night Jesus was born. It was an amazing play, called "One Bethlehem Night." I was the lights and "keyboard button presser" haha (yes, that was my real title. lol)
I wasn't able to get pics of the actual show since I was behind stage, but I took a pic of the cast afterwards, in all of their robed glory! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment