Friday, January 15, 2010

No Ruby Slippers

There is NO place like home!

No, I'm not Dorothy and no, I'm not in Kansas, but I HAVE been home (as evidenced by my previous post...before Christmas...oops)

Break has been great! I haven't had a whole lot to do aside from playing taxi to my little sisters. My roomie, Joan came to spend Christmas with my family :) That was a WHOLE lot of fun, and for a first time Uno player, she was RUTHLESS! haha :D







My family always plays Uno Christmas Eve. This year we spent the night at my grandma's.
Joan was TOTALLY winning almost everytime. haha!






Me, Phoebe, Lydia, & Joan at my grandma's on Christmas morning.
(notice we have boots instead of stockings...we forgot our stockings at our house. haha)





Me & Joan :)











My grandma has this ridiculous number of birds around her house.









Oh yeah...don't forget the squirrels. They LOVE the "Squirrel Proof" birdfeeder... HAHAHA 
The bird's perch is set with a counterweight that shuts the feeder if something too heavy sits on it...So the squirrels figured out how to eat the seed without the perch. haha greedy squirrels :)












fat bird :)
I love this picture :)


more fat birds :) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment